Have you ever wanted to start your own business? This course, Entrepreneurial behaviour, will give you the opportunity to consider and reflect on the personal aspects involved in transforming an innovative idea into an entrepreneurial product. You will also learn how to identify the requirements for building an appropriate entrepreneurial team.
What Will You Learn?
- After studying this course, you should be able to:
- understand the nature of entrepreneurship
- understand the function of the entrepreneur in the successful, commercial application of innovations
- confirm an entrepreneurial business idea
- identify personal attributes that enable best use of entrepreneurial opportunities
- explore entrepreneurial leadership and management style.