Process Flow Chart
Mature, ripe tomato
· Not over ripped and un-bruised
· By colour, maturity and blemishes
· In clean portable water Slicing Quarterly
· Help to drain and maintain colour after drying
Spreading and draining
· Spread on the drying tray for 30mins to drain properly before loading
Loading in dryer
· After firing the dryer and draining the tomatoes for 30mins
· Optional; if you want it in powered form
Packaging and sealing
· In slices or powdered form
· Arrange in carton in a cool dry place until marketing
· Preferably during off-season
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.