Pact is the promise of a better tomorrow for communities challenged by poverty and marginalization. We serve these communities because we envision a world where everyone owns their future. To do this, we build systemic solutions in partnership with local organizations, businesses, and governments that create sustainable and resilient communities where those we serve are heard, capable, and vibrant. On the ground in nearly 40 countries, Pact’s integrated adaptive approach is shaping the future of international development.
Pact is currently implementing USAID’s flagship Zambia Community HIV Prevention Project (USAID Z-CHPP), working closely with and strengthening a range of local organizations and institutions to accelerate progress in the fight against HIV and AIDS. The project’s goal is to reduce new HIV infections, with a key focus on people living with HIV (PLHIV), discordant couples, adolescent girls and young women (AGYW), mobile populations, and other high-risk groups.
SUMMARY OF ASSIGNMENT
Pact seeks to employ the services of a highly qualified consultant to carry out data collection and analysis of an end-line survey as part of Pact’s internal project close-out learning plan. The findings from the study will provide end-line data for comparison with baseline data, enable Pact to assess performance against objectives, as well as compile critical lessons learned and best practices to inform future DREAMS programming.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
The following documents are required as part of the application submission:
Letter of Expression of Interest
- Consultant(s) CV or company profile, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the candidate and at least three (3) professional references (1 page)
- Brief description of why the applicant/firm considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, including description of and with references/links to past evaluation reports conducted, with particular reference to the methods outlined in this TOR (1-2 pages).
- Brief workplan, timeline and Description of methodology on how the applicant will approach and complete the assignment (2-3 pages)
- Detailed Budget-indicating all fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs with explanations as needed (no page limit)
- Supporting documentation (no page limit
- CVs of all principal investigators and key personnel
- Relevant published articles or previous assessments
If interested, kindly send an email and request for the SOW or Terms of Reference from ZProcurement@pactworld.org. The deadline for submission is 19th May 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to ZProcurement@pactworld.org